OUR CORE VALUES
- Christ in me. “My old self has been crucified with Christ. It is no longer I who live, but Christ lives in me. So I live in this earthly body by trusting in the Son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me.” Galatians 2:20
- We are family. “ So it is with Christ’s body. We are many parts of one body, and we all belong to each other.” Romans 12:5
- Love does. “Dear children, let’s not merely say that we love each other; let us show the truth by our actions.” 1 John 3:18
OUR MISSION: Making disciples who make disciples.
WHAT WE TEACH
- There is one God: Father, Son and Holy Spirit (Matthew 3:16-17; John 14:9-10).
- God is the creator of man and all things (Genesis 1:1; Acts 17:24-28).
- The Holy Spirit dwells within every disciple (John 16:5-15).
- Jesus Christ is God’s only Son and Savior of the world (John 3:16; Matthew 1:18; John 20:24-31).
- It is God’s plan for the elders to shepherd the local church (Acts 20:28; 1 Timothy 3:1-7; 1 Peter 5:1-4).
- The Bible is the inspired Word of God and the final authority for all matters of faith (Romans 15:4; Hebrews 4:12; 2 Timothy 3:16).
- Man willfully sinned, and as a result, is lost and without hope apart from Jesus Christ (Acts 4:12; Romans 3:23; 1 John 1:7).
- Salvation (the forgiveness of sins) comes by grace through the blood of Jesus Christ (Matthew 26:28; Romans 5:8-11; Ephesians 2:8-9).
- The church is the body and bride of Christ, founded on the day of Pentecost, consisting of all Christians everywhere (Matthew 16:13-18; Acts 2:14-47).
- Death seals the eternal destiny of each person. The saved will inherit eternal life; the unsaved, eternal separation from God (Romans 8:10-11; Daniel 12:2; John 6:47).
- The Bible teaches that one receives salvation by putting faith in Christ, repenting of sin, and confessing Christ. The Bible then commands that every believer in Christ be immersed in baptism (Luke 24:45-47; Acts 2:38; Romans 6:1-7; 2 Peter 3:9).
- The Bible teaches God intends for marriage to be a monogamous, life-long loving relationship between a man and a woman and that His design for sex is exclusively within the context of a Biblical marriage (Genesis 2:24; Matthew 19:6; Genesis 1:28; 9:7).