The mission of the church is to make disciples who make disciples and we believe City Station will ultimately be a place where our community experiences the good news of Jesus Christ. City Station will be a true community center that is accessible to everyone in Carrollton, no matter their economic status or race. Located on the GreenBelt, the whole Carrollton community will have convenient access to this 8.51 acre property that is less than a mile west of the University of West Georgia’s campus.
Features of City Station include:
- Covenant Housing for 60 full-time college students
- State-of-the-art fitness center
- Meeting rooms to be used for individual or group study as well as small group meetings
- Seating areas and recreation rooms for students and community members to congregate
- Access to Carrollton GreenBelt and Zagster station
- Free Wi-Fi access
- Gymnasium and multi-purpose rooms available to anyone in the community
- Extended day, state-licensed preschool
- Healthy and affordable restaurant
- Free individual and family counseling services and resource center
City Station’s grand opening will be June 23!
For more information about City Station or to give to this project, click here.