I love our crazy church family! It never ceases to amaze me how God so graciously allows us to be a part of His plans. And make no mistake, God is definitely using His body here in little ‘ole Carrollton, Georgia!
Did you know?…
- our 456 program for 4th-6th graders has experienced tremendous growth averaging 46 kids and 16 leaders the last 2 months on Sunday mornings
- our Fusion (7th-12th grades) ministry has over 140 students showing up every Wednesday night to hear the Gospel and how it applies to their lives
- there are currently 26 adults being discipled in the Soul Care ministry, and since January over 80 adults have experienced Soul Care through one-on-one counseling or participation in our Care Groups
- Campus Outreach (our UWG partner) is experiencing unprecedented growth on campus and we are seeing a rise in college students attending on Sunday mornings
- new members are joining Southern Hills every month
- each month, more people get involved in the various ministries of Southern Hills. The Fusion ministry alone has had 7 new volunteers in the past week!
- we are moving forward with the architects on to the next stage of design process for City Station in preparation for breaking ground in January
Psalm 119:105 says, “Your word is a lamp to guide my feet and a light for my path.” God has only illuminated the next few steps. We don’t know everything He has planned, but He has been faithful and we trust He will complete the work He has started.
This ride is CRAZY, but WOW… what a ride!!
Please be sure to join us over the next few weeks as we continue to flesh out what God has in store for His crazy family here at SoHills…. Geronimo!!!